Photoshop CC for Creative Cloud Members Coming Soon!
latest post from Zorana Gee
We’re thrilled to announce that the next version of Photoshop, the world’s most popular digital imaging software, will be available to Creative Cloud members this June! This release, called Photoshop CC, will deliver dozens of new features, including capabilities in sharpening, upsampling and reducing blur, improvements to designer tools, added capabilities in Adobe Camera Raw, and much more.
With incredible advancements in digital imaging technology and endless possibilities for creative professionals, the Photoshop team wants to enable you to take advantage of new innovations as soon as they are available. That’s why we’re releasing Photoshop CC only six months after the release of Photoshop 13.1 in the Creative Cloud.
There’s something in Photoshop CC for everyone, from designers to photographers. With robust integration with all of your favorite Adobe creative software, integration with Behance, seamless file sharing, and much more, now is the time to become a Creative Cloud member.
Here’s just some of what’s new in this release:
- All-new Smart Sharpen: Photoshop CC analyzes image data to maximize clarity and minimize noise and halo. A range of new editable options lets you fine-tune images to get richer textures, crisper edges and more distinct details.
- Intelligent Upsampling: Preserve detail and sharpness while enlarging images for different print sizes. The new upsampling tool retains edge detail and reduces the noise and artifacts normally associated with enlarging images.
- Camera Shake Reduction: Save shots you thought were lost due to camera motion. Whether your blur was caused by slow shutter speed or a long focal length, Camera Shake Reduction analyzes the trajectory of the camera shake and helps restore sharpness.
- Editable Rounded Rectangles: Creating shapes has never been so flexible. The ability to resize and re-edit shapes after they’ve been created is one of the most-requested features added to Photoshop CC. Web designers will also be able to export CSS data from files to use later.
- Adobe Camera Raw 8 and ACR as a filter: Apply new effects to your images with ACR’s new Advanced Healing Brush, Radial Gradient and Upright tools. Adobe Camera Raw’s powerful tools can now be used as a filter, allowing you to use controls like Clarity, Noise reduction and Temperature on any layer at any time.
via PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2013/05/photoshop-cc-for-creative-cloud-members-coming-soon.html hope you enjoy please share using the buttons below Jay